Friday, 3 August 2012

Work!

Work these days is going great!!! 

I love going into work when everyone around you are in such good moods. The cast members and guests are always so happy. I love seeing the excited little kids and talking to the parents about where they all come from and what made them come to Disney World. Every day is so different and you meet so many great people. I am so happy to be in such a positive environment!

Since I have been here there has been three more arrival groups.... for me this means I am slowly getting up into SENIORITY! I am starting to get more am shifts, which are given to those with seniority, and I am very happy about it!

For work, my next step is to get into service! However... becoming a server at Le Cellier requires many, mannnnnnny steps. First I need to study for my lunch menu and service basics to write my written assessment. I started writing out the flashcards but there is just SO MUCH. I thought school was over.... 

Anyways, this is just a short post since I am actually going to do some studying for the test now! Keep viewing to see what else is new and what next steps I take in the hopes of becoming a server!

Enjoy and have a magical day! 
Eileen McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? I would be more than happy to hear from you!