Tuesday, 15 May 2012


Welcome to 365 Days' @ Disney!

My name is Eileen McDonald and I will be sharing with you what it is like to live and work for Disney World in Orlando, Florida for one year! I recently got hired as a Canadian Cultural Representative in Epcot's Canadian Pavilion. My start date is June 5th 2012. Over this year I will show you what it's like behind the scenes at Disney. I will share my story and the steps I took to get this job, what it's like on my days off, and an inside scoop to the parks and restaurants. Read the About Me page to find out more! Enjoy!

P.S. Since I am in “crunch” time to pack and get all prepared to leave for Florida. I will be posting on here a lot, especially during the first two weeks at Disney. Once I am settled down, I will be posting once a week! I will keep you informed for which day of the week my posts will switch to!




Thank you!!

I would like to thank all the First Year Hospitality and Tourism Management students at Red River College who helped me pick out a name for my blog! The names were all so creative and got me to do a lot of brainstorming! I hope you all continue to stay interested in my Disney blog. And if you have any recommendations, you know I will be more than happy to receive them.

For all viewers, I can’t wait to begin my journey and share my Disney life with you!!!

Enjoy and have a magical day! J
Eileen McDonald


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Eileen! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kathy! I appreciate it and can't wait to share them with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is great! I'll definitely be following along & living vicariously through you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Eileen - sounds like you will have an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amy and Lisa!! I can hardly wait! :) And thank you for sharing your blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very exciting!! Can't wait to see all the pictures over here at our blog !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Karen!! I was looking at your blog and saw the Epcot videos - very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Cannot wait to hear about all the wonderful experiences you will have at Disneyworld!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you miss! Thank you for everything! I will miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you take me with you????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eileen, you have not gone and I miss you already. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch though your blog. Have loads of fun working with Disney. love Colleen (dance mom)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colleen, I am going to miss you so much! Thank you for everything. It was so nice to see you and the girls for dinner. You and Brittany take care! And keep in touch. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are going to do an absolutely fantastic job kiddo and Disney is lucky to have you! Look forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions, Comments, Suggestions? I would be more than happy to hear from you!